Amy's World

My heart, my words, my life...take it or leave it.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A New Song I Wrote

This song just fits my life right now:

Every time I try to walk on my own, I fall.
Every time I try to control my life,
I always lose control.
And everytime I try to do things my own way,
It never fails, I always fail.

So I will trust you Lord
With my life, each day.
I need You to lead me, Lord
Every step of the way.
I will close my eyes
and take Your hand.
I follow You blindly, Lord.
You know the way for me.

I don't need to see what lies ahead,
as long as You are in control.
I don't need for man to understand,
why I would blindly follow You.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I love you hot stuff! It was so good to see you last weekend!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Charis said...

Amy, that's a beautiful song. It really encourages me, that's what I need to hear/speak right now! The Lord is using you!

I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home